Representative Payee Services 

Individuals who are receiving government assistance, such as Social Security or Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, may also receive help from Goodwill in managing their monthly finances. Goodwill is authorized by federal and state agencies to receive the checks and, in turn, make payments to landlords, utilities, etc. Some participants are private parties. The payee staff is skilled at developing budgets and negotiating payment schedules. Available in Spokane, Moses Lake, East Wenatchee, Coeur d’Alene, and Lewiston.